Friday, June 22, 2007

NO LIQUOR IN YUMA!!!!! really?

Hi, we can't find any liquor and after the terrorizing bathroom adventure I had in Sunbeam Lake, CA I really need some vodka!!!!
As many of you know I pee every 10 minutes (pretty much). We were in the car for over an hour and decided to take a bathroom break in Sunbeam Lake also known as CRICKETVILLE USA.
I walk into the bathroom and there is about a thousand small crickets on the floor jumping all over as I'm trying to make my way in. I HATE INSECTS! I almost stopped, but stupid me kept going. I turn the corner to where the sinks are and there are GIANT crickets all over the floor and a BIG white spider hanging from a web.

Entrance to Hell

I screamed and ran ... of course I did. I hear Jeff laughing from the men's room as I was being terrorized. HATEFUL! Needless to say, I did not go to the bathroom. UGH! Debbie, you would be proud of me making it 2.5 hours without a bathroom break!! I think I broke a record.
So, now we're in YUMA, AZ! It's balmy and deliciously warm. And tomorrow I will wake up in Arizona - my fave state! Stayed tuned for me trying to smother Jeff with a pillow if he starts snoring and he is threatening to kill me if I wake him up early ... it's gonna be a desert bloodbath. How delicious!!

5 comments:

Adriana said...

wait, so the donkey was found?

Anonymous said...

No Vaaaka! Absurd!!!

Donna, you should ALWAYS have an open bottle in your car on a road trip... si?

LostGirl said...

ODE TO MY TWO FAVORITE MORONS:


The Devil wanted a place on earth.
Sort of a summer home:
A place to spend his vacation
Whenever he wanted to roam.

So he picked out Arizona.
A place both wretched and rough.
Here the climate was to his liking
And the cowboys were hardened and tough. (JEFF - PAY ATTENTION!)

But animal life, he had none:
So he created crawling creatures
That all mankind would shun.
First he made the rattlesnake.
With its forked poisonous tongue:
Taught it to strike and rattle
And how to swallow its young. (LIKE DONNA!)

Then he made Scorpions and Lizards
And the ugly old Horned Toad.
He placed spiders of every description
Under rocks by the side of the road.

"By Golly," he finally panted
"I did my job too well.
I'm going back where I came from
Arizona is hotter than Hell!"


GOOD TIMES!!!

Jonathan said...

hi...crazy!

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've read a 'blog' in its entirety… and I literally laughed out loud through all of it…
mostly because I was glad it was you guys dealing with the ‘road trip through hell’ and not me… Thank you for sharing the
story, it really was some hilarious reading! The fact you two are brother & sister really makes it special… Donna, you
know why that has more meaning to me… I can’t wait to hear about the next trip to someplace exotic… like Santee or something…

Mad Doc